Super Junior, KyuHyun

Super Junior, KyuHyun

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Paradise~~

yup, months since im here~~
now its on the mid of exam,
the freakin mid term~~
stress me out >.<
our dance performance went perfect,
we receive much applause,
thx for frens who come watch us,
i appreciate it much.

a professional said that,
if u have a crush on the age 17,
then she is the one who u trully love,
thats becoz of getting a mature thought,
another says u fell in love with her,
if u had crush on her for more than 4 months,
well, this is pretty much no way for boys...
for me, 2 years since i had crush on her...
and finally on this year valentine,
i manage to get up my braveness and gave her a present,
which make me nervous about,
what will be her expression...
i wun forget,
her driver fetch me back...
sitting beside her, closely...
chatting with her, happily...
and when i reached home,
i gave her the present that kept in my bag hidden...
she shocked, i never look much on her and i went in home...
i toke a bath, preparing to have dinner with sister and mom,
she called me... she really called me...
i was really nervous seeing her name on my phone...
i stare at it, stunt for few sec...
i answer finally...
she says that...
hey, spongebob spongebob!!
u gave it in a wrong time,
u should give at christmas...
coz i bought her a cute deer, well
its reli cute, and it cost for a price...
i dun know wat to buy for her that time..
so until i saw that deer...
im so glad that her expression is great...
she says thank you happily...
i think i know that she knew that i like her~~
so begin with these days...
1 day before our dance performance,
we decided to go to the studio had some practice..
unfortunately, she and her sister...
food poisoned seriously...
she told me that she vomit a few times which make me worry...
after school, 
i was at her side, watching her...
caring for her...
but... she ignore her sickness and still go to studio..
while her sister went back because of uncomfortable feel...
when we took a bus,
she vomited...
luckily that i had a plastic so it wun dirt the bus...
this incident cause few members absent to the studio...
juz me, she and another girl, dance member...
she lyed on the floor...
while i was practising a dance...
after that i had some rest sitting on the floor...
she came and lean on my shoulder...
i was like, shocked...
while we watching another girl dancing...
after that, i saw that she was exhausted...
she then slept on my thigh...
make me feel like,
i really wan to protect her,
care for her, be with her,
FOREVER...
on the day of performance...
we 2 separated from others after performance...
we walk the whole mall,
chatting happily...
watching performance together...
on these moment, 
im very happy to be by her side...
but now, exam started..
we use to be like normal frens...
discuss about how exams going...
i do miss her,
i cannot forget her...
even when im midway on studying..
her vision juz poped up..
i like her... 
she is not as pretty as those celebrities...
but i like her characteristic..
that make me feel want to protect her... 
she is a special girl that no one will ever have...
maybe no one believe me that... this are my thoughts...
anyone who couple me...
i will never ever... like the others...
even if Emma Watson come to propose me...
i will never accept...
i will respect her reputation...
care about her everytime...
think some romantic surprise for her...
and i will keep this relationship going on...
until there is a very very big problem...

these few days...
i found a new recipe...
how to make a single simple omelette...
to become a tasty delight that loves by everyone...
i did it...
i prepared it for 1 day family dinner...
they love it so much...
its juz like some sort of drugs that they keep wanting...
im glad :)
these few months, or we can say this year...
i changed alot...
never mix up with bad frens...
like love to play truant last time...
always did that...
but now, i manage to chg myself...
i will hardwork for my coming SPM...
the exam of the stress...
well... im try catching up the sylibus i missed...
and, good luck for myself~ :)
for the coming SPM!!!!!!
god bless me,
and god bless u too, who was reading my blog~ :)
thank you for reading...
maybe i want strangers to know my feelings...
blog is a nice place to share~~
the story of my life ends here~~ 
hello, and goodbye~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment