Super Junior, KyuHyun

Super Junior, KyuHyun

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summit trip =)

2day....
we plan to go summit
i sure can go la
coz my koko is bowling
therefore bowling is in summit
so, i can go =)
after school...
actually li jin follow pey yan
stay in school then oni\
go summit
but pey yan say need go home 4while
so... know wat???
li jin follow me home =.=///
walao, li jin in my car that time
i abit pai seh =.=///
when reach home...
my mum ask her wan eat onot
she say wan, lolzzz
somore my mum never cook rice
for the catering food
so best go out eat lo
my mum give me 10 bucks
i take li jin go out 126 there makan
taking li jin reli feels like
i had a small sis =.=///
u know wat i mean la, lol
pattern macam kanak kanak oni
hahaha
she at least eat cheap things la
then drinks
i drink tea she drink luo han guo
ok la, juz like treat a sister la =)
after eat, we walk back to my home
keh li found us in our half way back home
then we went back home
quickly change my baju then fly out
when reach summit..
li jin tukar baju
reli takes time =.=///

i waited for her
then when she comeout
walao, she wear so...
show off =.=///
a singlet n a shorts, LOLZ
then i n li jin dancing whole time oni
sure i play a little tekken 6 la
when li jin join play tekken 6
hahahahaha
i feel like li jin reli funny
but of cause she lose la
dancing time more worse
i teach her my dancing technic
so she reli can catch up liao
not bad la
but...
she can dance until shout
miss... shout... =.=///
i like very pai seh coz i know her
somore dance beside me, walao
then another case...
edward ask keh yi for cpl
keh yi keep on thinkin
ask me, johnson, alan, brandon
she already have a dissicion
y should she ask us...
her dissicion was...
reject...
sure hurt edward real badly
i hope edward still ok for now
dun do anything crazy
*compliment for edward*
'the world not oni 1 girl,
thats many girl awaits u,
wants ur protection,
ur love,
dun juz give up like that... =)'
always cheer for u edward =)
i hope this won effect on our dance group
n the relation between us
after that, brandon mom fetch me back again...
appreciate it =), thx to his mom fetch me everytime =)

thats all for now =)


say hi=)
n gud bye =)

little heart n diary stories ends....
NOW!

pls move away ur sight to the X button or anything else =)

No comments:

Post a Comment