Super Junior, KyuHyun

Super Junior, KyuHyun

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In Bad Mood

2day, i was very very
upset n dissapointed about brandon
2night, actually we should go to his tuition center
to help him..
then we prepare to have backup n anything
but.....
this conclusion.....
not 1 of us can imagine
we thought a guy call nick will fight brandon
after the phone call (long story)
i n edward prepare for a fight or anything
keh li n keh yi follow us
chrisanne, Louis n some of his frens
oso came, we though is tough to settle
when they came down
we straight scold nick without questions
we surround nick n never care bout other ppl
we scold n scold
then at the end oni....
nick told us
all the cause n accidents
was brandon's plan
after heard that...
we straight dulan
i n edward hit the wall wif our umbrella
n beh song brandon liao
we straight take him to the car park
edward scold n scold n scold
for my mood
i dam FUCKING dulan
(gene, if u saw this, sorry, i cant
control my mood, cant even tahan)
edward say give him a chance
so, we juz let him go, coz he's our best fren
so we went to the old basketball court
me n edward cant tahan our mood
like wanna find a ppl to hantam kao kao
so after that, i went back
my father scold me
go out so late n stuffs
its wasting my time
i thought brandon is in trouble
i dun even care of myself n go help brandon
but now\
wat he has treat us
FUCKING LIAR
chrisanne,
becoz of him she ponteng her tuition
keh li, keh yi, they lie to their parents juz wanna help
but now.....
i reli upset

after my father went to bed
i call nick
n ask him wat brandon told him
i dun think nick is that bad
at least he say sorry to me
n told me everything bout brandon
actually i wanna give brandon first n last chance
but after heard wat nick say
im afraid i lost a best fren

i dun think our frenship last any more minutes
i do believe wat nick say
at least he say sorry to me n be frens wif me
(BRANDON, IF U SAW THIS, I DUN WANNA HEAR
U SAY NICK SLIMPILY SAY)

i cant believe u
until u know wat is wrong
until u know how u appreciate FRIENDSHIP
i do be frens wif nick
but the FUCKING brandon
u make us,
me, ur best fren
edward, ur best fren
chrisanne, ur pet sis
keh li, ur best fren
keh yi, ur best fren
fuckin upset of u


thats all in my heart,
i pose this coz i cant tahan,
i do feel more confortable after typing those

if my post too many bad words
im sorry (especially gene)
coz im in reli bad mood

say hi
n gdbye

stories ends...... NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment