Super Junior, KyuHyun

Super Junior, KyuHyun

Saturday, April 17, 2010

breakfast, sandwiches O.O

yeah, im a little happy this morning
i manage to learn my sis's sandwich
her sandwich was reli delicous
my dad like it much
me too of cause =)
my sis ( real sister)
came back this morning
she at home now
i try to learn my sis
make the sandwich
is not easy
coz u need to know, which is the perfect spot
n perfect cook
i was reli happy
i had try many times last time
i failed
either is too black or too raw
its not easy
but now....
i manage to make sis sandwich
i was reli happy
coz my dad doesnt know who made the sandwich
sure he thought is my sis
but sis told dad, lol
he cant imagine that i success
hahahahaha
for myself
im quite satisfying of my 1st success
my dad eat many piece
he's like, a hungry wolf
lol
4get to take some photo, lolz

thats all for now
the short story tales ends....
NOW!!!

say hi n gdbye XD

No comments:

Post a Comment